For quotes and orders you'll need to upload your vector design file to the Ponoko website. Once uploaded, you'll proceed through the following steps:
1. Check and edit your design size (you can type in a new dimension here).
2. Turn off and on these switches to select the laser function you want for each color in your file. If you aren't sure what the laser functions mean, check out this article.
3. Confirm your size and colors:
4. Pick a material. You can browse the full catalog, or narrow your search by selecting categories on the left panel (eg wood):
5. Select your material and thickness, then confirm to get your quote:
Now you'll see a visual proof of your part, as well as pricing breaks for volume:
6. Add your desired quantity to cart and proceed to checkout to input your shipping destination and pick a speed.